Maintenance Cleaning of Equipment
Why should I have my equipment cleaned on a bi-annual basis?
- Heat is Your Computers #1 Enemy: Equipment free of a layer of baked on dust and debris will run smoother, cooler, and with fewer hang-ups and crashes. The overheating of electronic components is one of the main reasons a computer can become unstable. Hot running equipment will reduce the lifespan of components and extreme temperatures can completely burn out a chip. Do not lose valuable time to system freezes, corrupt data, or untimely crashes.
- Clean equipment promotes a professional image and is more pleasant for your employees and customers.
- Has you equipment been collecting hair, skin flakes, dander, food, dust, lint, and bacteria for years without cleaning? A maintenance-cleaning program will help reduce this buildup and prevent the spread of germs and bacteria.
- A University of Arizona Study finds that the average Office Desk has 400 times more bacteria than the average toilet seat.
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) information
- Is Your Office Killing You?
Home | Services e-Waste | e-Waste | Details | Our Clients | Contact Us
© 2008 Restoronics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.